Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kei's Canning Chore - My 60L Secret (11/15-11/18/13)

Kei's Canning Chore
These 3 pieces (9 L.I. stove, 9 L.I. vegetable bin/work table, 1 L.I. stool) include all you need to can your produce with wearable props and 20 work and sit animations. Peel and slice vegetables, boil vegetables, fill the jars, boil jars, remove jars from pot, open jar and sample your product!


Kei's Canning Chore Add-on Kit
Use this set with Kei's Canning Chore or any kitchen. Please note that the stove in the picture is NOT included in this package. Includes:
2 L.I. tea kettle steams, whistles and gives cups of tea to drink.
2 L.I. frying pan rezzes 3 different meals to cook with a sizzling sound. It gives a spatula that animates your avatar to cook. It also gives out plates with bacon and eggs or a meat dinner and a fork and grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches that animate your avatar to eat.
2 L.I. roasting pan has a lid that opens/closes.
6 L.I. cookie sheet gives cookies to wear and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment