Friday, December 13, 2013

30L Saturday (12/14/13)

Kei's Rustic Hutch and Lil Sink
5 animations each in the 7 L.I. hutch and 9 L.I. sink and 9 in the 1 L. I. stool for 19 animations total to wash, clean and hang out. Curtains on the sink open and close. Also included is a 2 L.I. wall clock with ticking that you can turn on/off.


Kei's Soup to Nuts Holiday Feast
All you need to feast on your favorite holiday or any day! The table (10 L.I.) rezzes 5 scenes: place settings, soup course, salad & bread, turkey dinner, and cranberry cheesecake and nuts at the end. Each chair has 8 animations (pray, eat, drink, sit, stuffed, etc.) and gives wearable props. The sideboard (7 L.I.) has 3 animations: carving the turkey, stirring the soup and making a toast. Touch the platter to change to 1 of 9 textures (every day,fall leaves, winter themes), touch the soup to choose from 10 varieties and touch the turkey to wrap it in bacon or not!


Kei's Breakfast in Bed Engine
Lay this newspaper on any bed and then sit for 9 breakfast in bed animations with all the props. Please note: bed not included!

No comments:

Post a Comment